Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Still Here

I know, I know. I haven't posted much of late. I'm still here, though. I've been going through the processes needed to begin my career here in New York and I have to tell you, I forgot how time consuming (and money consuming) it is. It seems as though the moment I figure out what I need to do, I realize that there is something else that needs to be done before that gets done. But wait, there's something ELSE that needs to be done before THAT! It's been a little overwhelming, although, honestly, I've known that there will be alot to be done. Throw in my day job and all I want to do on my days off is sit around and do nothing. Which leads me to my arduous process of self-motivation. I'm making a conscious effort to get off my ass and do what needs to be done. I didn't come to New York to work at Outback Steakhouse.

So, I'm still here. Physically if not completely mentally. I feel like I've got a decent bead on where I need to go and what I need to do to get there. Now it's a matter of actually doing it.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Hot new headshot...

Beth said...

Who hates posting blog posts? Chris does!